Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Interview

BBC hour time: Interviewing a star!

Monsieur de La Fontaine is the richest and famous designer of today. Born in 1962 in France in the small village Locronan, he is now 46 years old. He married a French teacher and now they have 5 children all of them are yet at school and they all wear the clothes designed by their father…

BBC: Monsieur La Fontaine, do you like your current situation?

MLF: Of course! I … how can I say, I’m “swimming in money”. My clothes are sold everywhere: New York, Paris, Milan, Venice, Beijing… My amount until now is like 69 millions Euros.

BBC: Is your talent natural or did you need to study a lot to arrive here?

MLF: Since I was 5 years old I saw which were the better clothes for the people around me… And when I was 8, I began to imagine the clothes… And from that moment on my imagination grew and grew so much that I chose to be a designer … And now I am the richest designer of the world!

BBC: Do you have time for your family?

MLF: Well, sometimes I don’t see them for like one-three months when I am doing a tourney, but they understand… Of course I would like to pass more time with them but that is the price of being famous.

BBC: What are your plans for the near future?

MLF: I have a tourney in Paris next month and one on Milan in two months. My enterprise and I are working hard to be the best tournée ever…

BBC: thanks for your attention to come here and let us interview you. See you tomorrow with new famous people.

João e Rafael 10ºO e 10ºL

0 Thoughts: