Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Interview


S.s-Good afternoon everybody, today we have with us a beloved actress whose name is Angelina Jolie. She was born on 4 June 1975 in Los Angeles, California, USA. She worked as a professional model, she appeared in music videos but as you know, right now she is more into the cinema. Let’s find out more things about her….join us, Shining Stars magazine…..

S.s- Hello, we know that you are very famous among people. .How do you feel about that ?

A.J- I feel very happy, after all my hard work I think Fame is a reward.
I really like it, actually I think I couldn’t live without it now that I am used to it. I love having lots of fans, I try to be an example for their lives.

S.s- From f all the things you have already done, what do you prefer?

A.J – I prefer cinema, I think you can notice that!
I love being in front of the cameras!!

S.s- Do you have any preference for a movie that you have done?

A.J- I really loved Mr. and Mrs. Smith but the best one was definitely Tomb Raider, I loved that one!

S.s- Do you have any plans for the future?

A.J- No, right now I’m dedicating most of my time to my children. I know I’m an actress but I’m also a mom and I always look forward to being a good mom…
But if anything appears, why not? It’s something to think about

S.s- And your children, some are adopted, right?

A.J- Yes, as you know, I help people from poor countries and as I love children I adopt them and give them a new life!

S.s -How do they feel about having a mother that’s famous?

A.J- They are still very small to understand that but I’m sure that when they get older they will like it, I think they will see it as a normal thing.

S.s- Do you want them to follow your steps?

A.J- I would not mind if they did but it’s not something that I want, it’s something they should want. I will support them in any choices that they will make for their lives, if it makes them happy, I think it’s the right thing to do.

S.s- And we are sure that it is…To finish this interview, would you like to leave a message to your fans?

A.J- Sure, I would like to say thank you for believing in me and for following me,
I really appreciate that and believe it or not, wherever I go I will always bring my fans in my heart.

S.s-
Thank you for spending some of your time with us, it was a pleasure talking to you!

S.s- That’s all for today everybody, I hope you enjoyed it. See you again tomorrow on “Shining Stars- where your dream of talking to a star comes true”
Goodbye everyone!!!!!
Done by: Jessica and Sabrina

0 Thoughts: