Friday, May 9, 2008

Interviewing a Star


Hello I’m Sofia Miranda and I will interview an alien.
In magazine “ Nightmare” we like to show the dark side of the things, how is our habit we will bring a new and exciting experience to ours readers.
The alien who will be interviewed comes from Jupiter and he is millions years old but we don’t know for sure. Lets start the interview.

Nightmare: what’s your real name?
Alien: My real name is “ Acinorev Rodrigues” because my grandfather comes from earth and I wanted to keep our tradition.

Nightmare: Can you explain how Jupiter is?
Alien: Jupiter? Well, Jupiter is a great planet, you can belive it. Everyone who visits Jupiter loves the trip, the “Jupiterers” are exctremely friendly aliens, who make the tourist feel at home.
Jupiter is a very coloured planet and with a lot of magic, we have great gardens, great monuments to visit, great pieces of art, etc.
I already visited a lot of planets even outside of the solar system and the planet of Jupiter is the best…I know it is my home but it is totally true.

Nightmare: If you have chosen our planet to live, what could it be? Of course, except Jupiter.
Alien: I would like to live in “ Overworld” this planet belongs to the “scrins”, I would like to live there because on this planet there is no night, every time is day and I love this idea. Isn’t it fantastic?
Nightmare: What is your opinion about the inhabitants of Earth?
Alien: I think the inhabitants of Earth are very fun and they have a lot of humour. They are a lot of different from the inhabitants of Jupiter, but in other way I think we have the same point of view about life.
But sometimes I think the inhabitants of Earth are a little stupid because they get involved in wars ones against the others and I don’t understand why, this a loss of time.

Nightmare: What is your favourite place on earth?
Alien: My favourite place on earth is “Pizza Tower” in Italy, but what fascinates more is a little country: Portugal. This country has a great beach, and has good food
.
Nightmare: Thanks for the interviewing and come soon.

0 Thoughts: